Waterbox 135.4 Reef Tank Project

Mike Arnold

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
200
Reaction score
104
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
This is a link to my Waterbox 135.4 build photos. I keep this album updated with latest progression

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1y3PEPnVwKMHdsBH9
Here’s a link to my 75 Gallon build from 2015. I sold this tank in order to upgrade to my current build
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jvBVAwZDzH4R11147
This has been a slow moving project, but is picking up steam now; here’s a link to my Mixing station. I start working on my AWC/ATO next week as I plumb in a supply to my tank
 
Almost ready to get water in tank start leak testing; waiting on parts to make slight modification to under tank plumbing
Here's the results of 3 main phases of the project

IMG_1896.jpg
IMG_1893.jpg
IMG_1897.jpg
 
Started my first ever quarantine tank; what a stressful event leaning how to quarantine with such expensive fish .
IMG_2441.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new