• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 135

PookieGV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SE PA / DE

I have a have a brand new Waterbox 135.4 platinum series aquarium set up for sale (2017 model). This tank is brand new and has never been set up. Unfortunately it is still in my garage. I did leak test the tank and the sump. Asking $850.

Includes:
Reef ready aquarium 4' X 2' (outside dimensions) -- these tanks are really beautiful
-- Starfire glass on all side (I believe is 1/2 inch thick glass)
-- attached leveling mat
-- center overflow with overflow cover

Sump:
--Dual filter sock chamber with cover and two socks
--integrated ATO reservoir that can be converted to a fuge

Plumbing:
-- Complete plumbing package, still in the box

Stand:
I have a partially assembled stand that I will give you if you like. I received one of the last 2017 models and one of the panels was misdrilled. If you have a little DIY skill I think the stand could easily be completed. It really looks nice.

You must be able to come pick it up. I can help load it, but i would suggest bringing at least one friend. Beautiful & thick glass, but that adds to the weight.

Located in southeast PA (Garnet Valley), close to PA, NJ, DE & MD.

I had this for sale over the summer, but the sale fell through. I then started a kitchen remodel. The dust is now settled and it is time to sell.

sump-jpg.779019
waterbox-jpg.779021

PookieGV, Jun 30, 2018 Report Bookmark

aros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a crazy deal. If you weren’t so far away I would buy this is a heartbeat! Goodluck with the sale.

Black Francis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SE PA / DE

I have a have a brand new Waterbox 135.4 platinum series aquarium set up for sale (2017 model). This tank is brand new and has never been set up. Unfortunately it is still in my garage. I did leak test the tank and the sump. Asking $850.

Includes:
Reef ready aquarium 4' X 2' (outside dimensions) -- these tanks are really beautiful
-- Starfire glass on all side (I believe is 1/2 inch thick glass)
-- attached leveling mat
-- center overflow with overflow cover

Sump:
--Dual filter sock chamber with cover and two socks
--integrated ATO reservoir that can be converted to a fuge

Plumbing:
-- Complete plumbing package, still in the box

Stand:
I have a partially assembled stand that I will give you if you like. I received one of the last 2017 models and one of the panels was misdrilled. If you have a little DIY skill I think the stand could easily be completed. It really looks nice.

You must be able to come pick it up. I can help load it, but i would suggest bringing at least one friend. Beautiful & thick glass, but that adds to the weight.

Located in southeast PA (Garnet Valley), close to PA, NJ, DE & MD.

I had this for sale over the summer, but the sale fell through. I then started a kitchen remodel. The dust is now settled and it is time to sell.

sump-jpg.779019
waterbox-jpg.779021

PookieGV, Jun 30, 2018 Report Bookmark
Hi - is this tank still for sale?

Cheers!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back