Waterbox 15 Stand UK help

spamvicious

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
634
Reaction score
226
Location
Yorkshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a waterbox 15 in a sale as I want a different tank. Current tank is run on a canister filter. Anyway it arrived and looks great in the box however I can’t find anything to put it on. Waterbox don’t sell their stands in the UK for some reason.

I’ve looked on ikea, Homebase, b&q etc, but every time I find something that might fit (tank is 50 x 35 x35 cm) it always states that the the maximum weight is either 15kg or 40kg. The tank will be close to 60kg when filled.

I’m considering just selling the tank at this rate as it’s becoming impossible. Anyone have any ideas?.
 
That's the same thing I ran into when looking for a stand for my Waterbox 15. I looked around for some time and found a nightstand I liked at Ashely Furniture. I don't remember the weight it's rated for or if I even saw one, but it seemed plenty sturdy in the store. I bought the stand in 2019 and have had no issues with it. The tank is in our bedroom, so nightstand height is not an issue. It's 26" tall.

Not sure if this would work for you or if you could find this stand in the UK, but it may help with ideas. You may be able to search the SKU to see if it's available at other retailers.

1668865165156.png
 
That's the same thing I ran into when looking for a stand for my Waterbox 15. I looked around for some time and found a nightstand I liked at Ashely Furniture. I don't remember the weight it's rated for or if I even saw one, but it seemed plenty sturdy in the store. I bought the stand in 2019 and have had no issues with it. The tank is in our bedroom, so nightstand height is not an issue. It's 26" tall.

Not sure if this would work for you or if you could find this stand in the UK, but it may help with ideas. You may be able to search the SKU to see if it's available at other retailers.

1668865165156.png
Oh great thanks I’ll have a look. So strange that they provide the tanks but no stands.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new