WATERBOX 155.5 build

KRSREEFS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New here from San Diego!

Previously had a 7 year old Red Sea 250 mixed reef. Unfortunately, the tank started leaking from the seams a couple of months ago and I had to tear it down. Most livestock perished while I contemplated leaving the hobby

Long story short, Labor Day came and Waterbox had a nice sale! Looking to share some progress pics as I reset the hobby!

Kris

IMG_2311.jpeg
 
please delete. duplicate post
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new