Waterbox 190.5 Build

Wanda1254

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! New here. I started a Red Sea G2 350 about two years ago. I learned a lot in here before hand but had went through some crappy events. We lost all fish except our blue tang in some crappy outbreak. So we did a proper fallow while treating the Tang in a hospital tank. Post fallow we got a few more fish, did a full QT and put them in. Was great. Then our Dread Sea bust a seam and that was that. All fish back into hospital tank. Corals in another.

I’ve considered quitting. I really have. My wife encouraged me to continue on as she knows it’s good for my mental health and she enjoys it too. So I’m the hunt I went. Our issue is we are in a condo and will be so for about another year while my wife finishes school. We don’t “need” a lot of space as we don’t have kids etc. So originally I was looking at something smaller, but for the price difference it made sense to go larger now and move it to a house. The 190.5 will fit in our living room but it will be tight. So here we are :)

Package was delivered today. Few damages on the outside but the way they protect it is smart.

Stand was surprisingly quick to get together! Really cool design!

Tomorrow I will finish the stand doors and rinse everything as thoroughly as possible. I have some community fish friends coming to help lift the tank on to the stand.

fingers crossed

IMG_1507.jpeg

IMG_1513.jpeg

IMG_1514.jpeg

IMG_1515.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1505.mov
    36.6 MB
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

#WelcometoR2R

Best of luck with your new build!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new