waterbox 35.1 year update

Shaqs_Jumper

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
34
Location
Flagstaff
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey this is my second tank I have ever set up let me know what you guys think
 
20220124_210112.jpg
 
Looks good and very new. How long has your anemone been in that crevice? I like those clowns, especially the one on the right.
 
Looks good and very new. How long has your anemone been in that crevice? I like those clowns, especially the one on the right.
Anemone moved to the little cove around two or three days ago, and thank you I've got a mocha storm and a black snowflake
 
Anemone moved to the little cove around two or three days ago, and thank you I've got a mocha storm and a black snowflake
Which clown is the one on the right? I can't tell with the blues on.
 
Which clown is the one on the right? I can't tell with the blues on.
The one on the right would be the mocha storm and the one on the left is the snowflake I added in a video of them hosting the anemone for one of the first times aswell
 
Been a while since I've posted my tank almost a year and a half of progress, but everything seems to be thriving, attached some videos below




 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-615441840.mp4
    22.2 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new