Waterbox 4gal pico

Nfd552

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2017
Messages
199
Reaction score
112
Location
Suffolk County, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a 4 gal waterbox aio. I have a 75g which is an established tank, and a 70.2 waterbox which is cycling with dry rock to have the 75 transferred into it. Since I’ll have no use for the rock in the 75 after the transfer I’m thinking of using a piece to seed this 4 gal pico. What’s the best way to go about this? Any tip? I’ve only started with dry rock in both of my larger tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new