Waterbox 50.3 AIO Stand

mcqueenokc1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have settled on the Waterbox 50.3 AIO, with such a large investment that this tank will be and the poor reviews of the waterbox stands I am looking for alternatives. I am not handy and would prefer to not do a DIY. Any suggestions?

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used slightly reinforced kitchen under sink cabinets and made the counter top. This photo is from the initial set up a year ago. Cabinets have held up perfectly. Very water proof.

20200117_163550.jpg

Dunc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could have a local metal shop make you an aluminum stand but it might cost as much as your tank. Check out MODE aquariums. They have awesome stands with magnetic side panels.

Trey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have settled on the Waterbox 50.3 AIO, with such a large investment that this tank will be and the poor reviews of the waterbox stands I am looking for alternatives. I am not handy and would prefer to not do a DIY. Any suggestions?
I haven’t seen a ton of poor reviews of their stands TBH. I’m quite impressed with the material quality myself. I did have a small issue that I had to figure out myself, but besides that I’m super satisfied.
That being said, if you can afford to put together an extruded aluminum stand, do it! There does not seem to be a better option out there.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back