Waterbox 50.3

  • Thread starter Thread starter viorio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

viorio

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2015
Messages
27
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting back into the reef world after about 10 years. I am going with a Waterbox 50.3.

I am looking for recommendations on lighting. Thinking about two AI prime 16hd.

Does anyone have experience with this setup? Is it worth it?
 
It could work. Personally I find it an expensive option for just 100 watts total. Myself I would prefer something in the 150 watts range for that size tank. A nicrew 150 watt for example would be cheaper and stronger than 2 primes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new