Waterbox 65.4 and AI Blades

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turnage
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Turnage

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
436
Reaction score
1,521
Location
Bend
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want to get some feedback on a lighting setup for my incoming Waterbox 65.4

Should I go for one 48" grow and one 48" glow or two 48" grow and a 30" glow between them?
I am currently using AI blades on my current tank and I love them
 
Last edited:
I want to get some feedback on a lighting setup for my incoming Waterbox 65.4

Should I go for one 48" grow and one 48" glow or two 48" grow and a 30" glow between them?
I am currently using AI blades on my current tank and I love them
I would go 2 Grow and 1 Glow in the middle all 48" if its LPS for SPS all Grow
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new