Waterbox 65.4

  • Thread starter Thread starter CMobley04
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CMobley04

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the Waterbox 65.4 in early August still waiting on it to arrive. Anyone order one recently that can tell me what their wait time was?
 
I ordered the Waterbox 65.4 in early August still waiting on it to arrive. Anyone order one recently that can tell me what their wait time was?
Not recently but I ordered a Waterbox 150.4 early November last year and received it in January of this year.
 
Not recently but I ordered a Waterbox 150.4 early November last year and received it in January of this year.
That wasn’t terrible. I should be getting close then. Thank you so much for answering
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new