Waterbox 7225 Chicago SPS Reef

Cherry Corals booberry

7F2FDC94-857B-482E-BF79-457B5D282C61.jpeg
 
Stunning setup. I keep telling the wife that when we buy a new house it has to have a spot for a peninsula style tank. These waterbox tanks seem to be growing in popularity. Looks really amazing and all of your corals have some really awesome polyp extension!
 
Thanks @Okinawa_reefer & @revhtree !!!!!

Surprisingly the polyp extension remains even with the conspic angel

the waterboxes seem to be well made. I am very happy with mine so far.

I highly recommend the peninsula tanks if you have the right space. They have such a great wow factor for guests. The aquascaping is 3x at least more challenging. What looks good one side will most likely not look good on the other side!! :)
 
Here’s the Frankenstein sump. It’s the major intersection of a couple of different pieces of life support.
DF8A8E40-D7BF-4710-87A0-A449790159B8.jpeg

Calcium demand is met with an avast kalk reactor & a geo dual chamber calcium reactor. Plenty of dosing lines direct right to the return pump.

powered by ghl. The profilux is super stable and I have a KHD keeping an eye on alk when I’m unable. I prefer to test myself to make sure the major elements are on.

an avast autofeeder should be coming soon. That will be a game changer for fish nutrition.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new