Waterbox 7225

jimbosreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
88
Reaction score
56
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
I’m hoping this will be an easy answer for someone on here. I’ve searched and can’t figure out the answer to the question I’m about to ask.

I have a 1st gen waterbox peninsula 7225, I’m looking to replace all my hinges on my doors. When looking up replacement hinges made by the same manufacturer of the ones that come on the stand I’m finding all of options for the degrees of how far they open (90, 105, 115,etc….)

Does anyone know the correct degree I’m looking for when ordering replacement hinges?

TIA
 
Hello all!
I’m hoping this will be an easy answer for someone on here. I’ve searched and can’t figure out the answer to the question I’m about to ask.

I have a 1st gen waterbox peninsula 7225, I’m looking to replace all my hinges on my doors. When looking up replacement hinges made by the same manufacturer of the ones that come on the stand I’m finding all of options for the degrees of how far they open (90, 105, 115,etc….)

Does anyone know the correct degree I’m looking for when ordering replacement hinges?

TIA
I believe they are 110deg euro style concealed with a soft close. Double check though with Waterbox directly!
 
Hello all!
I’m hoping this will be an easy answer for someone on here. I’ve searched and can’t figure out the answer to the question I’m about to ask.

I have a 1st gen waterbox peninsula 7225, I’m looking to replace all my hinges on my doors. When looking up replacement hinges made by the same manufacturer of the ones that come on the stand I’m finding all of options for the degrees of how far they open (90, 105, 115,etc….)

Does anyone know the correct degree I’m looking for when ordering replacement hinges?

TIA
I believe they are 110deg euro style concealed with a soft close. Double check though with Waterbox directly!
I’ve tried getting the info from waterbox support and they werent very helpful to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new