Waterbox Announces New Models!

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing line up for sure! I have to be honest I’m not crazy about the etching on the glass. I do have a reefer and don’t mind the logo on the stand. Maybe the etching on the glass is something I really wouldn’t mind once I had it and saw it personally.

Doesn’t mean I would rule you out when an upgrade comes around! Well thought out with the specs and plumbing. Filter socks also with a standard size. The 130.4 I think it is, is perfect. 48” x 26” x 20” tall I believe. The depth is key and you hit it out of the ball park!

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Amazing line up for sure! I have to be honest I’m not crazy about the etching on the glass. I do have a reefer and don’t mind the logo on the stand. Maybe the etching on the glass is something I really wouldn’t mind once I had it and saw it personally.

Doesn’t mean I would rule you out when an upgrade comes around! Well thought out with the specs and plumbing. Filter socks also with a standard size. The 130.4 I think it is, is perfect. 48” x 26” x 20” tall I believe. The depth is key and you hit it out of the ball park!

Those dimensions are hitting all the sweet spots!
Gorgeous build quality too!!

Nht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Where are you getting these numbers from? I’m looking at the Waterbox site right now and it’s 48x24x22. I wish it was 26 inches deep! Am I missing something here? Argh! That would be perfect!

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really dig the new nano cubes. Just what I've been looking for. Do you have a booth at reefapalooza this yr? Any of the new ones going to be on display?

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you getting these numbers from? I’m looking at the Waterbox site right now and it’s 48x24x22. I wish it was 26 inches deep! Am I missing something here? Argh! That would be perfect!

I think you're correct.

The 2'/3'/4' long models are 24" deep (Platinum Reef), while the 55"/5'/6' models are 26" deep (Platinum Pro).

Last edited:

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I thought I saw those dimensions, I didn’t verify before I posted. I’m sure you and @HolisticBear are correct! Good catch.

OP
OP
Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really dig the new nano cubes. Just what I've been looking for. Do you have a booth at reefapalooza this yr? Any of the new ones going to be on display?

We will have a booth at Reefapalooza this coming weekend. We will have a handful of the new nano tanks available. Come by and see us!

lambchops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed on the platinum reef it says "Each platinum series includes a glass sump with ATO reservoir that can be converted to a refugium". Can you explain how this works please?

5 gallons disappears in less than a week in my house so that's not an option for me.

sp0di

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will have a booth at Reefapalooza this coming weekend. We will have a handful of the new nano tanks available. Come by and see us!

I'll be seeing you there. Want to get some additional information specifically on the Cube10 to use as a desktop/QT tank. Your website really does not show the back area to see if it can support a small protein skimmer and how the filter media is set up for the tank.

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely need to add some pictures of what each series stand looks like opened up. My biggest complaint on my 135.4 right now is how little airflow there is in the sump area. I have condensation on everything inside the sump area unless I open the front doors for most of the day when the lights are on.

Nht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you guys be releasing some videos or more pictures of the Pro series? Interested in the 170.4/5 and can’t decide between that one or the 135.4. This is probably the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make. The length and width is PERFECT but 24 inches tall is little higher than I like as I like shallow tanks. Some more videos would really help. Thanks

fastest302

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you guys be releasing some videos or more pictures of the Pro series? Interested in the 170.4/5 and can’t decide between that one or the 135.4. This is probably the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make. The length and width is PERFECT but 24 inches tall is little higher than I like as I like shallow tanks. Some more videos would really help. Thanks

Go with with 135.4 perfect height at 21in

OP
OP
Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Since the new models are still in production right now we won't have videos of these new ones for a little while. As soon as we are able to do more videos/photos etc of the new models we definitely will. You really can't go wrong with either model you choose :)

Nht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply. Any idea when they will be shipped out?

loup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When do you thin you'll have Crystal Peninsula line available for purchase?

OP
OP
Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply. Any idea when they will be shipped out?

We should have video of all the models from InterZoo next month. The new models except for the Peninsula are expected to start arriving end of May/beginning of June.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back