OP
Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Waterbox Aquariums my lfs ran out of waterbox 20s and 15s
they said they are back ordered till September is this true? not available on amazon and the 10 gallon is marked up like crazy..

Our stock of the 15s and 20s has been limited, we had one shipment come in the other week of them and those mainly went out to back orders with some of our vendors. We have more shipments coming in end of this month and after that stock should not be an issue. Your lfs should be able to order more Cubes by end of the month.

OP
OP
Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Pro series tanks are sitting in the port right now we are just waiting for the trucking companies to make an appointment with our warehouse for delivery of the containers. This can take a few days as of course they have about a million shipments coming to port at one time. We are expecting to start shipping these pre-orders sometime next week. yay! :)

aros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only the frag 80.4 tank were 5 inches taller I’d buy it right now. 12 is good for some racks and plugs but I’d love to see a long shallow reef about 17-18inches tall.

Richards_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Pro series tanks are sitting in the port right now we are just waiting for the trucking companies to make an appointment with our warehouse for delivery of the containers. This can take a few days as of course they have about a million shipments coming to port at one time. We are expecting to start shipping these pre-orders sometime next week. yay! :)
That is great to hear. Thank you

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back