Waterbox Aquariums

turbodclipse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's so weird. Maybe it's the bigger tanks because I ordered a 20g cube and it shipped next day and I got it a day after that.

reelredfisah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after 9 or 10 messages I finally get a reply from them. Guess we will see how this goes. Now I have to store the broken tank until who knows when. This is the first tanks I have ever ordered online and most likely my last. Just more trouble than its worth. LFS only for tanks buy it take it home set it up. Its faster and your in control.

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the company grew so large. A. No stock for demand. And for service. This is just a guess as I dont have mine yet and havent had to contact them. But when they were newer they were able to have that good quick service. Now with so many tanks going out and the sales through the roof. They cant keep up with issues. And/or. Maybe they dont care to be as responsive or issues or replacements anymore since the sales are booming.

flyby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was about to order a waterbox & I read this. Does anyone have any update review for waterbox? I'm thinking about the 30.2 gallon model & stand. thanks

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back