Waterbox aquariums

Olefreebe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anytime I see a waterbox appreciation thread I feel it is my personal responsibility to tell everyone how much I enjoy mine and love their product. The quality is amazing, the customer service was a pleasure to deal with, and you're getting a great American made product.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anytime I see a waterbox appreciation thread I feel it is my personal responsibility to tell everyone how much I enjoy mine and love their product. The quality is amazing, the customer service was a pleasure to deal with, and you're getting a great American made product.

Out of curiosity, what makes you think they are American Made? I believe both Red Sea and Waterbox are made in China.

Not that it reflects a difference in quality- their tanks are great- I was just curious if you saw "Made in America" anywhere.

Olefreebe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of curiosity, what makes you think they are American Made? I believe both Red Sea and Waterbox are made in China.

Not that it reflects a difference in quality- their tanks are great- I was just curious if you saw "Made in America" anywhere.
I know their headquarters are based in the U.S. also their customer service is based out of their office here in the US. Nowhere did I see a made-in-america tag or label. I assume that parts or construction of their aquariums might be done overseas.

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know their headquarters are based in the U.S. also their customer service is based out of their office here in the US. Nowhere did I see a made-in-america tag or label. I assume that parts or construction of their aquariums might be done overseas.

Thank you so much for your support, @Olefreebe : )

You are correct-- we are an American company. Our Corporate Office and warehouse are both in Florida, however our factory is overseas. This is definitely something that we want to be transparent about.

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would Love to have one. Maybe if they could give me a discount on a 70 reef I would pull the trigger.

We do not currently have any active promotions, however our giant annual sale 'Blue Friday' will be coming up in just a few weeks (first weekend of November). We will be making announcements regarding this fairly soon. :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back