Waterbox aquariums

Anytime I see a waterbox appreciation thread I feel it is my personal responsibility to tell everyone how much I enjoy mine and love their product. The quality is amazing, the customer service was a pleasure to deal with, and you're getting a great American made product.
 
Anytime I see a waterbox appreciation thread I feel it is my personal responsibility to tell everyone how much I enjoy mine and love their product. The quality is amazing, the customer service was a pleasure to deal with, and you're getting a great American made product.

Out of curiosity, what makes you think they are American Made? I believe both Red Sea and Waterbox are made in China.

Not that it reflects a difference in quality- their tanks are great- I was just curious if you saw "Made in America" anywhere.
 
Out of curiosity, what makes you think they are American Made? I believe both Red Sea and Waterbox are made in China.

Not that it reflects a difference in quality- their tanks are great- I was just curious if you saw "Made in America" anywhere.
I know their headquarters are based in the U.S. also their customer service is based out of their office here in the US. Nowhere did I see a made-in-america tag or label. I assume that parts or construction of their aquariums might be done overseas.
 
I know their headquarters are based in the U.S. also their customer service is based out of their office here in the US. Nowhere did I see a made-in-america tag or label. I assume that parts or construction of their aquariums might be done overseas.

Thank you so much for your support, @Olefreebe : )

You are correct-- we are an American company. Our Corporate Office and warehouse are both in Florida, however our factory is overseas. This is definitely something that we want to be transparent about.
 
I would Love to have one. Maybe if they could give me a discount on a 70 reef I would pull the trigger.

We do not currently have any active promotions, however our giant annual sale 'Blue Friday' will be coming up in just a few weeks (first weekend of November). We will be making announcements regarding this fairly soon. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new