Waterbox Cube 15

OfficialReefWife

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a little disappointed to not see any Waterbox owners in the recent posts so I figured I'd start a thread!

I got my tank last fall and I'm part of the fam! I've only modified one thing: I've taken out my filter sock and replaced it with a DIY media basket made out of egg crate. It holds a handful of polyfill, which is so much more cost-effective for my budget and provides the same amount of filtration. Still as silent as ever. Tomorrow I'm adding an IceCap K1 Nano protein skimmer but I haven't really had any issues with swings because all you need filtration-wise can fit in the back! ;)

Who else is part of the #WaterboxFam?
IMG_4268.jpeg

Reef Dreamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Nice looking tank. I'm not an owner yet. Seriously thinking about it. They look like great aquariums. How many inches deep is the filtration area in that tank. I've been on there website and they don't seem to have any info about the size of the filtration areas of their AIO's.

OP
OP
OfficialReefWife

OfficialReefWife

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Nice looking tank. I'm not an owner yet. Seriously thinking about it. They look like great aquariums. How many inches deep is the filtration area in that tank. I've been on there website and they don't seem to have any info about the size of the filtration areas of their AIO's.

The filtration is 14.75 inches deep. The middle section is 7 inches long and approx 3.25 inches wide. I don’t have the exact measurements of the chambers on either side, but I hope this helps! [emoji5]

OP
OP
OfficialReefWife

OfficialReefWife

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Medical_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a little disappointed to not see any Waterbox owners in the recent posts so I figured I'd start a thread!

I got my tank last fall and I'm part of the fam! I've only modified one thing: I've taken out my filter sock and replaced it with a DIY media basket made out of egg crate. It holds a handful of polyfill, which is so much more cost-effective for my budget and provides the same amount of filtration. Still as silent as ever. Tomorrow I'm adding an IceCap K1 Nano protein skimmer but I haven't really had any issues with swings because all you need filtration-wise can fit in the back! ;)

IMG_4268.jpeg
Your tank looks good! I’m just a couple weeks into my WaterBox 15 after disaster struck with my Nuvo 20. It’s been a rough start! Would love to hear your experiences with anemones in the tank and how you like the skimmer.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

IMG_4268.jpeg
Nice! Actually never knew waterbox makes smaller nano tanks, pretty cool

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back