Waterbox Cube 20 stands

Anak's Reef on IG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! I was wondering what is sturdy enough for a new waterbox cube 20 I just won in a giveaway on Instagram. For my first cube 20, I have a stand from my lfs. Not sure what it is but it’s working great. I can’t find it again and waterbox stands are quite expensive. I’m trying to build a budget friendly tank. What do you guys think I should do? Any suggestions for stands to buy that are fairly cheap? Something that I can help be sturdy? Thanks in advance!

gunflintcamper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you ok with DIY?
We are finishing this one up and it was $80 for materials. Just gotta pick up the door handle tomorrow.

F5F285D0-7698-423E-9E71-5160B0A8023F.jpeg

OP
OP
Anak's Reef on IG

Anak's Reef on IG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you ok with DIY?
We are finishing this one up and it was $80 for materials. Just gotta pick up the door handle tomorrow.

F5F285D0-7698-423E-9E71-5160B0A8023F.jpeg
Looks nice, I’m looking for something I can just grab around me though not from another reefer. And I’m not completely sure if I’ll be setting up the tank yet so. My dad wants to sell it but I want to keep it even if we won’t set it up very soon. So I’m just looking for something not too expensive to somehow persuade him a bit. Our first tank we spent a lot on since we had so many problems. Now we know what to stay away from and stuff so we can go along a better path with the new tank once the current one starts to do okay. Thanks for the offer though.

gunflintcamper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks nice, I’m looking for something I can just grab around me though not from another reefer. And I’m not completely sure if I’ll be setting up the tank yet so. My dad wants to sell it but I want to keep it even if we won’t set it up very soon. So I’m just looking for something not too expensive to somehow persuade him a bit. Our first tank we spent a lot on since we had so many problems. Now we know what to stay away from and stuff so we can go along a better path with the new tank once the current one starts to do okay. Thanks for the offer though.
I meant...you could do it for about $80 in materials.
There are way cheaper ways to make a small stand tho...google DIY 2x4 tank stand. :)

KingPiscean

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you. Waterbox’s stand is ridiculous so I ended up with this Coralife one which I love. Check it out below. It was about $200.
1BDC8A36-F07A-48EE-9940-A4C69D4294F5.jpeg

reefer024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your trying to be super budget friendly use concrete blocks and ply wood on top

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back