• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox Infinia 165.4

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Whiskeyboy84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new Infinia 165.4 yes it’s discontinued no it hasn’t been registered, unboxed and placed in living room never opened the plumbing, filter socks, never had water in it no damage just dusty. No shipping I do know a guy who can move and setup if you’re in Texas for a fee. My name is Jeremiah cell is (210) 896-1237 I am located in San Antonio if you’re in the area and have James Reklaw you have seen the tank on consignment with him.
IMG_1154.jpeg
IMG_1155.jpeg
IMG_1154.jpeg
IMG_1152.jpeg
IMG_1158.jpeg
IMG_1157.jpeg IMG_1156.jpeg IMG_1153.jpeg IMG_1151.jpeg

OP
OP
Whiskeyboy84

Whiskeyboy84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
…I’ve been looking for a 125.3 forever. Bummer you’ve got the model one size bigger
No worries only reason I am parting with this one is because I have had a series of unfortunate events with my home which Insurance won’t cover based on my location which they failed to inform me of that when I retired from the Army and settled in Texas. I have USAA and normally they are really good but after they posted their first loss in 100 years they have become Scrooges. I deal with them everyday on Automotive side of things too. I had them on my previous home and I literally setup to transfer the policy from my Home in Kansas to my Home in Texas and told them I want the same coverage well to them same means drop everything related to foundation coverage charge you the same premium not send you an updated policy and never inform you about it until you file a claim. When you log in to the website or the app the only document available that is labeled as your policy is 14 pages the actual policy is 69 pages. It’s been a mess I have hired a public adjuster because USAA’s preferred contractor did the bid got the approval then decided they didn’t want to do the work and offered to “Cash me Out”. I called an outside contractor and the bud was double what their preferred contractor was. Also talking to an attorney which and of itself has been a nightmare because virtually no attorneys want to take on USAA for ethics or Exclusions and Omissions

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back