Waterbox INFINIA Reef 190.5

That's odd that your skimmer pipe does that. I really like your rockscape, did you put the rocks down on the glass and then put sound around it or did you put sand first?
Thanks. I placed the rock work directly on the glass and then poured the sand around it.
 
I am sorry about the divorce as well. =(

I have two MP40s for the same setup, but I am worried about flow with my rockscape. I am thinking about adding a gyre to the back vertically and having the two MP40s at the front of the tank, but let me know if that is a terrible idea.

The rockscape is done, and I should be bringing it up next weekend and then adding sand after I wash it. I also will start an auto waterchange from my basement, which really stresses me out drilling from basement brick walls back into my sunroom with the tank. We will see how far I get.

This is my sympathy tank after my Redsea 43 gallon burst, so I hope it all goes well.
 
I’ve been adding to my aquarium lately. Things are really looking good. Took advantage of some Labor Day sales as well as reefapaloza.
IMG_7767.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new