Waterbox Marine 65, Trying SPS

jeepreefer1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
51
Location
Easley SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is a waterbox 65, Algea scrubber, skimmer, two AI Prime 16HD's, two AI Nero 3's. I am currently trying to keep Acropora alive. My Alk is steady at 8.1dkh, Calcium at 450, Mag at 1390, Phosphates 0.10, Nitrate at 10. I have had some Acros in for 7 weeks now, little to no polyp extension and skin is dark green/grey. I have a green slimer with some polyp extension. Walt Disney does not look too good, very little polyp extension and turned brown. I sent off an ICP too Triton and waiting on results. Fish, I have a purple tang, yellow coris wrasse, melanaris wrasse, orchid dotty back, and springier damsel. Any advice is welcome.
 
Cross fingers *_#
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new