Waterbox Marine X 60.2 Build

biocube40

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I feel like I’ve had nothing but bad luck since the last time I posted here lol. Recovered from covid then a few weeks later landed in the hospital for an inflamed appendix that had to get taken out. Then right back in the hospital 2 weeks later because an abscess formed from the surgery. Anyways...I feel so much better now and I’ve been tinkering with the tank here and there. Finally got the Dalua skimmer on a stand and it’s working great now! Had a custom stand made to raise it 2.5 inches so it can run at daluas recommendation.
Glad you’re feeling better. I need to update my post!

1bitereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates? Ordered the same tank and order the same pieces for the plumbing, going to be using my trigger systems sapphire 20 sump.

OP
OP
Arcu2

Arcu2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Double post
I fit a piece of plywood inside a besta cabinet. Here’s a pic. The battery backup is going on the back side just haven’t had time to finish the whole thing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 188

Psymon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fit a piece of plywood inside a besta cabinet. Here’s a pic. The battery backup is going on the back side just haven’t had time to finish the whole thing.
awesome. Could you send a fts shot with the cabinet?

DaFlava

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does the besta cabinet blend in with the waterbox cabinet color? I know the besta is black/brown but from my experience they are pretty dark and almost never look anything but black. Also curious about the door you chose if the frost black door hides the light enough.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back