Waterbox Marine X 60.2 Build

Man I feel like I’ve had nothing but bad luck since the last time I posted here lol. Recovered from covid then a few weeks later landed in the hospital for an inflamed appendix that had to get taken out. Then right back in the hospital 2 weeks later because an abscess formed from the surgery. Anyways...I feel so much better now and I’ve been tinkering with the tank here and there. Finally got the Dalua skimmer on a stand and it’s working great now! Had a custom stand made to raise it 2.5 inches so it can run at daluas recommendation.
Glad you’re feeling better. I need to update my post!
 
Any updates? Ordered the same tank and order the same pieces for the plumbing, going to be using my trigger systems sapphire 20 sump.
 
Any updates? Ordered the same tank and order the same pieces for the plumbing, going to be using my trigger systems sapphire 20 sump.
unfortunately not. Still have all the parts sitting in a closet lol what made you choose that sump?
 
How did you hide the apex and cabling?
 
Double post
I fit a piece of plywood inside a besta cabinet. Here’s a pic. The battery backup is going on the back side just haven’t had time to finish the whole thing.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 285
I fit a piece of plywood inside a besta cabinet. Here’s a pic. The battery backup is going on the back side just haven’t had time to finish the whole thing.
awesome. Could you send a fts shot with the cabinet?
 
How does the besta cabinet blend in with the waterbox cabinet color? I know the besta is black/brown but from my experience they are pretty dark and almost never look anything but black. Also curious about the door you chose if the frost black door hides the light enough.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new