OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALSO.... New discovery, which I'm sure you all anticipated. The return nozzle does move! I was trying to spin the threads so that it didn't have as intense an angle.... And I totally thought I had snapped it off for a second. Then I realized it was still attached and is full adjustable. Still Need to figure out why the pump is so loud. It's the sicce pump, I thought it would be more quiet. The phone speaker does pick it up really well, which makes it sounds worse than it really does in real life, but I'd still like it to be quieter.

Greenreef75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s an awesome looking little nano tank. Also how do you post videos?

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALSO.... New discovery, which I'm sure you all anticipated. The return nozzle does move! I was trying to spin the threads so that it didn't have as intense an angle.... And I totally thought I had snapped it off for a second. Then I realized it was still attached and is full adjustable. Still Need to figure out why the pump is so loud. It's the sicce pump, I thought it would be more quiet. The phone speaker does pick it up really well, which makes it sounds worse than it really does in real life, but I'd still like it to be quieter.

Good to know! Excited for mine to get delivered!!

Is it the Sicce 0.5?

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know! Excited for mine to get delivered!!

Is it the Sicce 0.5?

I'm not sure. I did not change the pump. It's whatever comes standard. I'll have to go check as it doesn't say specifically on my order which one was coming with it.

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure. I did not change the pump. It's whatever comes standard. I'll have to go check as it doesn't say specifically on my order which one was coming with it.

I thought the Sicce pumps were an addon and not what were included as the stock return.

If not... I now have two Sicce pumps coming. o_O I guess it will still be put to good use either way.

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the Sicce pumps were an addon and not what were included as the stock return.

If not... I now have two Sicce pumps coming. o_O I guess it will still be put to good use either way.

I felt like I clicked it somewhere... but I don't see that as an option now. So who knows, I'm losing my mind in my young age.

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally finished the youtube video. There are a few typos and at least on clip I missed, but it follows me as I made the aquascape. Wasn't nearly as bad to make as I envisioned.

JayRozzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally finished the youtube video. There are a few typos and at least on clip I missed, but it follows me as I made the aquascape. Wasn't nearly as bad to make as I envisioned.

Cool video. I just finished mine. How many times did you glue your fingers together....or maybe that was just me. Ha

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool video. I just finished mine. How many times did you glue your fingers together....or maybe that was just me. Ha

There was quite a bit to clean off. I picked out my nails for a few hours afterwards. I tend to make a bigger mess gluing corals though.

GIPHY 2.gif

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah but i already started on the tank.. I thought build threads had to be from the very beginning.

No. You can start at any point. It's just a place to track what you are doing and how things are changing. And to share your progress with other people in the community. You may even get some ideas or give someone else a few!

OP
OP
Bleigh

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd never even heard of this tank. My daughter was just asking for one in her room, this may be the ticket! Great videos and aquascape as well.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back