Waterbox mitered edges?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MartinM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MartinM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
1,288
Reaction score
1,129
Location
Japan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems WaterBox aquariums offers the 45 degree mitered edges like UNS. Does anyone have one of these systems that can take a close-up photo of their seams? I'm looking for a large tank (larger than anything UNS makes) with the super-clean seams like UNS has. Thanks!
 
you would think the big boys would use it if available , as 1/2" gives a 3/4" seam
 
Posted twice ? , no delete option???
 
Last edited:
I got a quote for a custom 240x45x55cm system, 19mm glass, 45 degree mitered edges. I'm really happy they do mitered edges, I just want to see if I can get a photo to make sure they do a good job with the silicon.
 
I got a quote for a custom 240x45x55cm system, 19mm glass, 45 degree mitered edges. I'm really happy they do mitered edges, I just want to see if I can get a photo to make sure they do a good job with the silicon.
did you ever get the custom tank done? I was curious on how the mitered 45 degree edges look.

I see waterbox recommends them for freshwater and to use 90 degree for saltwater. Curious on why.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new