Waterbox peninsula 5526 ($1800) obo

Item Price
$1800 obo
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Sandeep1920

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Messages
330
Reaction score
69
Location
Edison NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends
I am planning to upgrade to bigger tank and want to sell my waterbox peninsula 5526

Tank-stand-sump-all plumbing only

No shipping/pick up only Edison NJ

Waterbox 5526 Link below
https://reeflabs.net/CRYSTAL_PENINSULA_5526__Black
a.jpeg b.jpeg
 
Hello friends
I am planning to upgrade to bigger tank and want to sell my waterbox peninsula 5526

Tank-stand-sump-all plumbing only

No shipping/pick up only Edison NJ

Waterbox 5526 Link below
https://reeflabs.net/CRYSTAL_PENINSULA_5526__Black
a.jpeg b.jpeg

Hello friends
I am planning to upgrade to bigger tank and want to sell my waterbox peninsula 5526

Tank-stand-sump-all plumbing only

No shipping/pick up only Edison NJ

Waterbox 5526 Link below
https://reeflabs.net/CRYSTAL_PENINSULA_5526__Black
a.jpeg b.jpeg
 
Hi is the back of tank just painted black normally I see peninsula tanks clear on 3 sides
Thanks
 
I change the tank place so put vinyl tape on back which can remove without any hassle and make tank as peninsula.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new