Waterbox Peninsula Mini 25 Build

Hi

No it's the Maxspect Jump led. The original mount is not that great but it works. I think the newer version comes with a better mount but I don't think it's available as an upgrade for owners of the first version.
Your tank is looking great!
 
Hi

No it's the Maxspect Jump led. The original mount is not that great but it works. I think the newer version comes with a better mount but I don't think it's available as an upgrade for owners of the first version.
Looked like a hydra 26HD but anyway, if anyone mounted one, let’s share and how it’s goes. To me, looks like it’s too heavy for the thin glass on this waterbox 25.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new