Waterbox peninsula mini 25 desktop build

Any updates on your tank? I just ordered this tank and waiting for it to arrive here in Australia. Hope all is well!
 
Apologies on no updates. Tank has been great so far, I am currently struggling with some Dinos at this time, so everything is a little ugly. I relate it to not keeping up with the proper maintenance. So far though everything is doing well. Only lost a few zoas, which I also relate to horrible upkeep on my part!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new