Waterbox Reef LX 230.5

UPDATE!

It's been forever!

Did a ICP water test on all my tanks just as maintenance and found my Waterbox had very high tin! Moral of the story is don't have your dad plumb it for you and use metal clamps for the hoses!!! They were not even in the water but I'm guessing thats my cause.

Doing 6 20% water changes over the next month, will send in another ICP test to double check we are all set, and then finally will be adding some test acros!

Ordering lots of acros to get in my frag tank today from Top Shelf Aquatics.

Plan is to have backups of every acro I have so if I ever crash one tank at least I'm not totally out! I'll post some recent photos of what I'm stocking it with.
 
2D93E965-7F02-4309-994F-7D083B0EF2A4.jpeg
53726150-543C-4302-BAAF-0A2433688138.jpeg
9620CD25-65F3-4506-89BB-11232C105DE7.jpeg
F6D020BF-477D-434F-8A37-89D499E79050.jpeg
2DDD970B-65B8-4ABD-A4CB-51ACF9B63001.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new