Waterbox Reef Pro 220 ATO Refugium

RMReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Bonney Lake
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

Does anyone have an example of using their separate ATO reservoir as a refugium?
Trying to draw plans on how to plumb it without drilling into the glass.

This is my first ever forum post so apologies if I broke any unwritten rules!
 
I am slight confused by this question. Are you suggesting re-purposing an ATO reservoir and connecting as part of your sump?
 
How about two pumps one to feed it which could be connected to a float switch to stop the fuge section over filling and the other from the fuge back to the sump?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new