Waterbox

Lostreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know why there are practically no Waterbox aquariums available to order. All but a few models state “unavailable” to order. It has been that way for sometime now. Is it a supply chain issue? Any word on when tanks will be available? I’m very interested in purchasing but maybe ready to move on and look at other vendors.

rhostam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know why there are practically no Waterbox aquariums available to order. All but a few models state “unavailable” to order. It has been that way for sometime now. Is it a supply chain issue? Any word on when tanks will be available? I’m very interested in purchasing but maybe ready to move on and look at other vendors.
Yeah they and others just seem to barely be keeping up with demand. Corona slowed down a lot of production across industries, increase the price of certain foods, etc.

I bought a Peninsula 6025 thinking it was in stock. I contacted them a few weeks later asking what the delay was for an item that was in stock. Turns out I didn’t decide or click quickly enough and it went into back order. So I asked if they had 7225s in stock for shipping now. They did and just sent me a email link to pay the difference.

It shipped and arrived within the week. Unbelievably superb packing! Then the challenge became getting it moved from the garage to my living room on the second floor. Friends and neighbors all had reservations about moving such a beautiful tank and being “the one to drop it.” After seeing videos of a homeowner doing exactly that, I decided to look for professionals. I finally found a local LFS that professionally moves tanks (as well as custom builds larger installs) with the proper equipment after over a month of sitting in my garage. Just got to wait another week now.

oreolk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a reeflx 320 on May 6, didn't hear anything on it. Called Waterbox a 2 weeks ago and the woman there told me they had no shipping date available and that tanks ordered in February were just shipping out. Last week I got an email from fedEx freight that it had shipped. It will be delivered Thursday. So they are starting to ship. Checked the website the other day and noticed that the prices had increased by $500. Guess I got in just in time.

e

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back