Watermelon Thread

Horn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened to the thread where the hippo was eating the watermelon? Usually when a thread gets moved it will stay on the list in the sub topic.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im guessing it got pulled, due to the title. this is a family friendly environment, and that kinda stuff isnt really tolerated. that was kinda my point....even if you missed it.

OP
OP
H

Horn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im guessing it got pulled, due to the title. this is a family friendly environment, and that kinda stuff isnt really tolerated. that was kinda my point....even if you missed it.

I think you are wrong. How is a hippo eating a watermelon not family friendly? It is very family friendly. Why wouldn't parents want their children to watch a hippo eat a watermelon? I thought it was pretty cool. If I ever meet one of my children I will show them hippos eating watermelons.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you are wrong. How is a hippo eating a watermelon not family friendly? It is very family friendly. Why wouldn't parents want their children to watch a hippo eat a watermelon? I thought it was pretty cool. If I ever meet one of my children I will show them hippos eating watermelons.

pretty sure im right, been on R2R a long time and that kinda stuff never goes over well(and shouldnt). I never said anything about the content, ive seen the hippo vid before, its pretty cool. however, as I mentioned, your thread title was clearly in poor taste and thats what I was referring to.

OP
OP
H

Horn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry to those that were offended. The title wasn't suppose to be offensive. I was just pointing out the resemblance between the hippo and a certain individual. They are almost a spitting image of each other.

Since hippos eating watermelons are ok here is another video.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 31.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back