Watermelon Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Horn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2015
Messages
184
Reaction score
53
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened to the thread where the hippo was eating the watermelon? Usually when a thread gets moved it will stay on the list in the sub topic.
 
im guessing it got pulled, due to the title. this is a family friendly environment, and that kinda stuff isnt really tolerated. that was kinda my point....even if you missed it.
 
im guessing it got pulled, due to the title. this is a family friendly environment, and that kinda stuff isnt really tolerated. that was kinda my point....even if you missed it.

I think you are wrong. How is a hippo eating a watermelon not family friendly? It is very family friendly. Why wouldn't parents want their children to watch a hippo eat a watermelon? I thought it was pretty cool. If I ever meet one of my children I will show them hippos eating watermelons.
 
I think you are wrong. How is a hippo eating a watermelon not family friendly? It is very family friendly. Why wouldn't parents want their children to watch a hippo eat a watermelon? I thought it was pretty cool. If I ever meet one of my children I will show them hippos eating watermelons.

pretty sure im right, been on R2R a long time and that kinda stuff never goes over well(and shouldnt). I never said anything about the content, ive seen the hippo vid before, its pretty cool. however, as I mentioned, your thread title was clearly in poor taste and thats what I was referring to.
 
I am sorry to those that were offended. The title wasn't suppose to be offensive. I was just pointing out the resemblance between the hippo and a certain individual. They are almost a spitting image of each other.

Since hippos eating watermelons are ok here is another video.

 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new