Wave Engine

Willy315

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, robbous! Sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing. I would suggest sending an email to [email protected] so that we can walk you through the steps to get your VorTechs working with the WaveEngine. Here is a video that may help you in the meantime!

I feel that there are a few details missing from those instructions.
On the options page you need to pay attention to what group your Ecoteh pumps are assigned to. Once you have them paired with the WE they will then follow the program of the group they are assigned to, and follow either the "SAME SIDE" pump or "OPPOSITE SIDE"pump depending on how you set the Ecotech in step 5. Hopefully that helps someone, it was a bit confusing at first.

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel that there are a few details missing from those instructions.
On the options page you need to pay attention to what group your Ecoteh pumps are assigned to. Once you have them paired with the WE they will then follow the program of the group they are assigned to, and follow either the "SAME SIDE" pump or "OPPOSITE SIDE"pump depending on how you set the Ecotech in step 5. Hopefully that helps someone, it was a bit confusing at first.
Is it possible to make the vortechs the main pumps in the selected group and all the other pumps ( gyre 350’s and octopulse 4 ) will be the slaves? Or can the vortechs be in their own group by themselves and work independently from the other pumps that would be in the our own separate group?

Carlos@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to make the vortechs the main pumps in the selected group and all the other pumps ( gyre 350’s and octopulse 4 ) will be the slaves? Or can the vortechs be in their own group by themselves and work independently from the other pumps that would be in the our own separate group?

All pumps in a group are treated the same regardless of the brand. If you have a Gyre, OctoPulse 4 and a Vortech in "Group 1", then ALL pumps work together.

Vortech pumps are grouped ALL or NOTHING. What this means is that you can only pump Vortech pumps into a single group. You cannot split 2 Vortechs to Group 1 and the other two Vortechs to Group 2.

What this also means is that YOU CAN put all Vortechs in a separate Group by themselves and they will work together as one but separate from all other pumps in DIFFERENT groups.

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All pumps in a group are treated the same regardless of the brand. If you have a Gyre, OctoPulse 4 and a Vortech in "Group 1", then ALL pumps work together.

Vortech pumps are grouped ALL or NOTHING. What this means is that you can only pump Vortech pumps into a single group. You cannot split 2 Vortechs to Group 1 and the other two Vortechs to Group 2.

What this also means is that YOU CAN put all Vortechs in a separate Group by themselves and they will work together as one but separate from all other pumps in DIFFERENT groups.
The reason i asked was because when i had my MP60 paired to my WA and the two gyre 350's

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I am getting this message from my Gyre Pumps and they don’t run I even tried deleting the pumps and creating presets and triggers again no luck

5164992A-C384-4C89-971D-08983C459B36.png

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll do it later in the day I’ve got to be places is there anything special I should put in the subject so that they’ll know it’s me and what my issue is?

Carlos@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing special. Just make sure you post the email address you are using to log in to the HYDROS app as well as your R2R username so we can tie this thread to your support ticket.

We will take care of the issue for you!

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello! I would like to buy a wave engine that will run some jebaos and gyre 150/250.

What all do I need to buy?

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I would like to buy a wave engine that will run some jebaos and gyre 150/250.

What all do I need to buy?

I know we answered this in another thread, but just so this one doesn't go unanswered...

You'll want the standard WaveEngine (unless you prefer the model with EcoTech Marine wireless support, that works, too):

item # is HDRS-WE

Next, you'll need one adapter cable for each of your 150/250 Gyre pumps:

HDRS-WE-230PA

You will need a 0-10V HYDROS cable:

For the Jebao pumps, you're going to need:

+ a power supply (as seen in the video I've not yet posted)

HOW TO CONNECT JEBAO PUMPS TO HYDROS WAVEENGINE
  1. Follow the instructions in the video I'll get posted here eventually
  2. Then follow the instructions in in this video: https://www.coralvue.com/hydros-waveengine-0-10v-quad-cable
If you have any trouble after taking these steps, just shoot our support staff an email at [email protected] and they'll walk you through the steps.

kjbrooks71

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I am getting this message from my Gyre Pumps and they don’t run I even tried deleting the pumps and creating presets and triggers again no luck

5164992A-C384-4C89-971D-08983C459B36.png
Did you ever get this issue solved? I set mine up yesterday and i'm getting the same message for an Octo Pulse 4. Thanks in advance.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back