Wave Maker Placement in Fluval Evo

ShockTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to pick the brain of a few of the more experienced reefers. I recently purchased the Jabeo SOW-4 for my Fluval Evo 13.5. I was curious if anyone had an opinion on the proper placement for for the wave maker? This is my first salt water tank so any advise is greatly appreciated.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to pick the brain of a few of the more experienced reefers. I recently purchased the Jabeo SOW-4 for my Fluval Evo 13.5. I was curious if anyone had an opinion on the proper placement for for the wave maker? This is my first salt water tank so any advise is greatly appreciated.
@najer any advice?

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have an Evo 13.5 and was looking at the sow-2 for mine, that is a lot of pump and it will be fine if you ramp the settings down, I like the random mode on jebaos but that will mean water will exit your tank with a 4! ;)

Hairyteeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got the 13.5 as well, went with 2 of current usa pumps, I've got zoas-acro growing in mine, what's your scape look like?

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Evo 13.5 and was looking at the sow-2 for mine, that is a lot of pump and it will be fine if you ramp the settings down, I like the random mode on jebaos but that will mean water will exit your tank with a 4! ;)
Cheers and thanks for the input mate ;)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.8%
Back