Wave maker suggestions and opinions

jbrightjr1977

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2024
Messages
48
Reaction score
53
Location
Pittsford
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all looking to go away from my 2 power heads opposite end of tank to something bigger and better at moving water. This is for 6 ft long tank 16" wide and 24" deep. I still have dead spots now that's why looking to change i was looking at the orbit 4 and placing on one end
 
I do 2 gyres on both sides, one horizontal and the other vertical, random flows.
IMG_0425.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new