Wave Tank Coming along nicely !!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,415
Reaction score
246,753
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Only been a little over a month.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0569.jpg
    DSCN0569.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 330
  • DSCN0570.jpg
    DSCN0570.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCN0576.jpg
    DSCN0576.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 369
Takes time and planning. I transferred everything from a 54 bowfront and today added 8 coral frags/pieces.
Looks awesome! I can't wait to have a tank like that
 
Coming along real nice!! How are you liking the wave style tank? Is it a pain to clean the glass?
 
Love the tank. It Is B I G . Need a step ladder to get Into the unit LOL. So far, really haven't had to clean but easy overall to reach areas. Bless my magna float for the glass cleaning task.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0577.jpg
    DSCN0577.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 179
Sweet tank!
 
Much thanks !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new