Wavemaker suggestions

ChrisWhit483

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for suggestions for wavemakers for my 215 gallon tank. I have a Nero 3 in my biocube and I really like the slim design of it plus the ability to program through the app. I didn’t know if I could just buy 2 larger Nero’s, and if so what sizes? Also didn’t know if there was a better option that I should use for this tank. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new