WAY too many Rainbow BTA's !!

Sophie"s mom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2023
Messages
3,601
Reaction score
4,533
Location
Va.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Afternoon All, So as the title IMPLIES I have a BUNCH of rainbow BTA's. I started with 1, and I now have at least 13. Does anyone here live within driving distance of coastal Virginia and an interest in having a couple? I am not looking to get money for them, I just have too many, and the local store I prefer also has a lot so they are not interested.
 
Last edited:
Afternoon All, So as the title IMPLIES I have a BUNCH of rainbow BTA's. I started with 1, and I now have at least 13. Does anyone here live within driving distance of coastal Virginia and an interest in having a couple? I am not looking to get money for them, I just have too many, and the local store I prefer also has a lot so they are not interested.
I’m in Nova, how far are we talking?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new