Wayne's 125g build

What type of algae is the brown stringy stuff?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
I’ve got a small frag of goniastrea I’ve had for about 4 weeks. It’s starting to get a lighter color in some areas, and I’m concerned it may be not getting the right amount of light or glow. It’s in the bottom third of my tank, low to moderate flow. Here’s a pic from this morning:

4C086669-2C45-40CA-A2FE-2FE01B4F6973.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new