WB 35.2 build

jesspal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in the hobby after a 10 year break.

Started back up with a Waterbox 35.2 AIO, the dimensions were a perfect fit in my current home. I plan on keeping LPS, softies, and some beginner sps.

Equipment:
AI Prime HD with gooseneck, running one of WWC schedules.
Sicce Syncra
Tunes 9001 comline skimmer that I may hate. (Seems finicky)
Duetto ATO with 5 gal bucket reservoir
2 SLW-10 Jabeo wavemakers
BRS heater w/ controller
12 lbs Real Reef brand dry rock which I cured in Brute Trash bin
20lbs CaribSea Special Grade sand

BRS DIY lid that I have yet to assemble after seeing Kraken Reefs custom acrylic top, expensive but seems like very nice quality. So I may return the lid that is still in the package and order from Kraken Reef.

Currently running stock filter socks to clean up the initial sand cloud but ordered media cups to replace these. I also have a small bag of marinepure bacteria spheres in a chamber.

That’s about all I can think of for now.

6957AD41-5FFD-4B09-9AF0-FB9FC10B978D.jpeg

Erik the Red

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hej Jesspal,
I am in doubt between this acquarium and the Red sea max nano.
Could you please post a couple of close-up pictures of the sump?
How do you like this tank?

cheers

OP
OP
jesspal

jesspal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank doesn't have a sump, it's an AIO. I love the tank and stand, it seems like excellent quality. They don't appear to have cheaped out in any areas. It's very quiet as well, which of course has a lot to do with the equipment that I selected.

Erik the Red

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank doesn't have a sump, it's an AIO. I love the tank and stand, it seems like excellent quality. They don't appear to have cheaped out in any areas. It's very quiet as well, which of course has a lot to do with the equipment that I selected.

Cool, thanks!
I called it sump, but i meant the space in the back for all the equipment :)

lotekfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I've been eyeing this tank, it's the perfect size for my home also. I've been running an IM Nuvo 20 for two years and it's starting to fill up. I want to keep the 24" width but gain some depth and height. Any dislikes of the rear chamber setup?

OP
OP
jesspal

jesspal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I've been eyeing this tank, it's the perfect size for my home also. I've been running an IM Nuvo 20 for two years and it's starting to fill up. I want to keep the 24" width but gain some depth and height. Any dislikes of the rear chamber setup?
The rear chamber is fine. I like the filter socks but do swap them out with media baskets and floss to clean them.

Jaysushi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ask because I plan on downsizing to an AIO and have considered this tank. I wasn’t sure if the Tunze 9004 would have fit or not.

Back