• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WB 40 AIO W EVERYTHING and MORE!

GriffFamilyReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forced sale. 3k. Local pick up in Gilbert AZ. Everything is 4 months old We have a 40 gallon WB AIO. What I believe to be a dream build list below. EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND MORE! Would like to try to sell as a package.
Extra WB 20 gal stand turned into controller cabinet with adaptive reef controller board. With all of these goodies..
IM Mighty jet return pump (2) for spare
NS apex el
NS ATK V2
NS LDK
NS controller monitor
NS Trident, with (5) 2 month reagent supply unopened.
Mp10 nemprotect pump guards (4)
Eco tech marine MP10 (2)
Eco tech marine additional MP10 wet side (2)
Eco tech marine xr15 G5 Pro with RMS mount
Eco tech marine battery backup
Tunze comline dc 9004
BRS 100 watt heater
Kraken reef lid with feed door
Aqua advantage hob uv filter w Sicce 1.0 (2) for spare
Extra NS PMUP
Pinpoint salinity probe
BNIB Sicce 3.0
Trigger systems ATO 5 gallon reservoirs (3) ruby/sapphire/emerald all 3 colors.

For testing, I have the Hanna hi reef kit, Miluakee salinity checker, the Hanna nitrate checker, and also the Red Sea marine kit. Hanna ph. checker. I have tons of calibration solution/ reagents for everything.

There is some coral/livestock if the buyer would like them as well.

Plenty of fish food/coral food

Water changing kit, w python syphon kit, and Sicce ultra zero pump for putting water back in the tank.

Plenty of products, Brightwell neo pho’s neo nitro phosphat e, carbon, purit, citric acid big buckets of tropic Marin pro reef salt brute can for mixing etc etc etc lots of random tank stuff. lots of all for reef.

I’m sure I’m also forgetting stuff. So I’m trying to see if someone’s interested in taking the whole package off my hands at once. EVERYTHING! I figure I’m into all the items for 6k. Not counting any livestock/coral/rock etc. looking for 3k for the whole entire package. If you’re serious, make a reasonable offer!

62473149649__630B1720-FE17-4353-904E-84467DCEB032.jpg E07F74D6-BA16-47C0-9F4E-9350DCC220F9.JPG IMG_2948.jpg IMG_3040.jpg IMG_3041.jpg IMG_3042.jpg IMG_3159.jpg IMG_3607.jpg IMG_3608.jpg IMG_3609.jpg IMG_3611.jpg

Sandeep1920

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in Hanna & Apex stuff
Let me know if you’re willing to part out
Sach a nice system, i will buy if you would be in east coast.

GLWS

Last edited:

dmanshep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local Gilbert person here.. I would be interested in the trident reagents if you find you are having to part out..

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 60 46.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 44 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back