• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WD Frags $150

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Acrofrags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
1,388
Reaction score
195
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Hello everyone,
SPS frags available from my display.
All frags are cut to order, 2-3 weeks heal time preferred. Colony photos featured, Photos shot with iPhone 15 and orange filter
Frags 1/2-3/4" unless otherwise stated as larger.
Frag packs discounts are welcome, all prices are negotiable, just message me!
Shipping FL $35, CON US $55
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $400

Standard DOA Policy: DOA must be reported within 2 hours from delivery time. Photo of DOA item inside closed shipping bag. Only valid for 1st delivery attempt. Do not dip corals upon arrival as this will cause them to peel. If item is DOA a replacement will be provided. We are not responsible to reimburse any shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for replacement shipping costs.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/n...d-more-angry-birds-hw-wd-op-and-more.1149125/

WD $150
IMG_7963.jpeg
 
Bump for you. Not interested myself but I have to say that is an impressive colony!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new