WD Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter aznreef99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_20201013_211854.jpg

Starting to get some pinks, 300 par.
 
I copied the setting from their FB page file. Lights on 10 am to 12 am. Mitras are about 9 1/2 inches from water. For me, T5 is a must with any LED

4E9C665F-6FF7-4937-8BFC-0E0C75C66DFD.jpeg
Sadly i cant do t5s due to lack of a different mounting option but i did get 2 reef brites to to help with the shadowing a bit. I like that schedule btw.
 
Here’s my little guy he’s a lot prettier in person but his owner is the worse coral photographer ever. Grew him from a 1/2 frag and he’s more than doubled in size in 4 months
38010C5A-B508-4B97-87F0-5F7A34EB7FE6.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new