We Lost a Fellow Reefer (Blitzie)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marc11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marc11

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
554
Reaction score
105
Location
North Branford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that we recently lost one of our fellow Reefers. This is a message from Andre (Blitze)'s wife:

To all reefers:

My husband, “ Blitzie” died suddenly 6-5-23 of a massive cardiac arrest.

I, was blessed with him as my husband for thirty-three years.

To me, he was the most ideal man, in all ways.

To his family, friends and colleagues, he was always at the ready for any and all needs they had.

There are no words to truly embody him as I experienced him.

I, am better in all ways because of him.

He always wanted to teach, mentor and give of his time, talent and treasure.

He loved learning and sharing on the fish boards he was a member of.

His motto would be “ Carry on Reefers” “Make a difference in our beloved field”

Blitzie
Aka Andre N



Aka Andre N
 
I personally knew Blitzie and he was a great guy. I remember talking shop with him for hours. He will be missed.
 
That's a shame. I've never met him but I've seen him post here and he's always been a helpful guy.
 
So sorry to hear this.
I only met Blitzie a few times even though we live in the same town, again very sorry for your loss.
 
Oh man, sorry for everyone that knew him. I sure I have met him, just not putting the face to the name. :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new