We mourn the loss of Jake Adams

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my heavens. I only had the chance to meet him one time but that’s all it took to know that he was a warm open and caring person.

He has touched so many of us from a distance I can’t begin to imagine what his family is going through. So very sorry and to his family, we pray for healing.

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so shocked and in complete disbelief. I’ve learned so much through Jake, as many others. I listen to Reef Therapy daily and have listened to each episode multiple times. Such sad news.
I often listen to reef therapy while I run. I'm going to miss it.

Mystery Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had hoped one day to thank you in person for all that you’ve shared with us. Your knowledge and passion have enriched my life and broadened my understanding of coral husbandry. I know you will be sorely missed. To all of his friends and family, I am saddened for your loss.

Emaxx321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So devastating to hear this news - love to his family and those close to Jake. Our hobby will forever be better for his passion and willingness to share with all of us.

RIP Brother!!!

oreolk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is so sad. I always looked forward to the newest Reef Therapy episode. Jake you will be missed. Thoughts and prayers to your family.

Thunderstruck34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
While I never had the pleasure of meeting Jake, he was largely influential in my reef keeping journey. My kids and I always enjoyed his candor, wisdom, and passion for the hobby that was always on full display with reef builders content and reef therapy sessions.

My condolences to his family and loved ones.

Please let us know if there is a gofundme etc. that we can donate to to help the family with medical / funeral processions.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 57 42.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 66 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.9%
Back