!!WE WERE BORN MUTANTS AGAIN WITH LEAFLING!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Woot!! I just placed my order for a Battlebox!! Can't wait!! Adam has amazing stuff, and I've always found his Battleboxes to be better than anything I would've put together.

Jack Jack Disney GIF

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello not quite sure what I’m supposed to do here I’m looking to purchase a battle box so when I check out on the site I have to do nothing? they’ll be an automatic discount applied?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello not quite sure what I’m supposed to do here I’m looking to purchase a battle box so when I check out on the site I have to do nothing? they’ll be an automatic discount applied?
yep, the discount will show up at checkout on any order over 250.00 please let me know if there's anything else I can clarify for you at all.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep, the discount will show up at checkout on any order over 250.00 please let me know if there's anything else I can clarify for you at all.
Can we specify shipping date?. If i pull the trigger..i need a wednesday delivery. I wish i could say it was something like that is my day off or something more heroic..but alas, i need my wife to be at work so i can put this away on the downlow like a coward.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can we specify shipping date?. If i pull the trigger..i need a wednesday delivery. I wish i could say it was something like that is my day off or something more heroic..but alas, i need my wife to be at work so i can put this away on the downlow like a coward.
Absolutely I am extremely flexible on shipping.

Krampus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laser Peacock GIF by Black Math

Dear TSA, this is my emotional support peacock. Thank you
I hate when people feel they can just bring their dogs everywhere. Hardware store? Why not? It’s your world. Grocery store? Of course we want your dog there! Literally saw that yesterday. And just this evening, people bringing their dogs out in droves to a public park for a Labor Day concert….and firework display. Those dogs were obviously terrified once the fireworks popped off and should be left at home.

And yet, I try to bring my emotional support beer to stores and people balk. Completely ridiculous! Haha

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I hate when people feel they can just bring their dogs everywhere. Hardware store? Why not? It’s your world. Grocery store? Of course we want your dog there! Literally saw that yesterday. And just this evening, people bringing their dogs out in droves to a public park for a Labor Day concert….and firework display. Those dogs were obviously terrified once the fireworks popped off and should be left at home.

And yet, I try to bring my emotional support beer to stores and people balk. Completely ridiculous! Haha

amen brother.

so, anyway yeah I'd imagine looking at the stack of vendor posts yesterday and today, most of you are feeling pretty well Labor Day Sale fatigued at this point. I mean honestly, I don't really even know how you guys put up with or navigate through it all. But I wanted to do one kind of "last call" for mine just in case you missed it, so here it is... The laser's on till midnight. I promise I won't bump'er again.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
amen brother.

so, anyway yeah I'd imagine looking at the stack of vendor posts yesterday and today, most of you are feeling pretty well Labor Day Sale fatigued at this point. I mean honestly, I don't really even know how you guys put up with or navigate through it all. But I wanted to do one kind of "last call" for mine just in case you missed it, so here it is... The laser's on till midnight. I promise I won't bump'er again.
As always Adam, I don't need a sale or Holiday to buy from you. I just cleared a little bit over $1000 on my paypal yesterday...SO...as soon as my tank is done with the Dino issue, and I feel that it will support SPS, YOU WILL HEAR ME CALLING, for at least 1 $1000 battlebox!!!

Joe's 220 Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered another box. I think this is my 6th or 7th (I lost count). Can’t wait to see what I get. I have never been disappointed so far. Battleboxes are always a deal on their own but at this price it was too hard to pass up. As my tank is full I am moving onto the glass and overflow boxes for this round!
1630971125710.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you placed an order this weekend and have not heard from me yet please check your spam folder. My email is probably fermenting there.

I have sent emails to everyone at this point. But if you still don't see anything from me anywhere, please shoot me a quick email and well go over some quick and easy order/shipping details.

Goneaway562

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody get theirs today? I’d love to see what everyone picked up from the sale.

I typically get battleboxes but decided I’d grab specific ones this sale so I grabbed Mad Hatter 2.0, Bliss and Awarewolf. Looking to ship in a few weeks but I’ll make sure to post back here!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody get theirs today? I’d love to see what everyone picked up from the sale.

I typically get battleboxes but decided I’d grab specific ones this sale so I grabbed Mad Hatter 2.0, Bliss and Awarewolf. Looking to ship in a few weeks but I’ll make sure to post back here!
Half the fun is waiting to see what you get.

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I did. much less eventful delivery this week than the box I got last week and very happy with the pieces I got. The new ones are the 3 in the left row and the 2 just to the right of them. The Hyperberry looks pretty sweet and I can't wait to see the rest color up even more.
IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG

Goneaway562

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did. much less eventful delivery this week than the box I got last week and very happy with the pieces I got. The new ones are the 3 in the left row and the 2 just to the right of them. The Hyperberry looks pretty sweet and I can't wait to see the rest color up even more.
IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG
Looks good! I got a Hyperberry locally and the colors are crazy deep.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 41 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.1%
Back