Web update and eBay Auctions?!? Yes, why don't we!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just posted several hundred corals to our site, plus we just threw up close to 300 corals up for auction on eBay! +

Keep in mind all auctions start at 99 cents and there are no reserves! Better yet, you can combine shipping with anything on our site or eBay! So what are you waiting for? :D

Click on any image to take you to our eBay auctions;

You can also click on any of the following images to take you to our WYSIWYG category on our site!

Tommy's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey on yalls website there's a alter ego monti for sale, but isn't that a brain freeze monti?

reef life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 2 chalice the other day from WWC's WYSIWYG website. They arrived today in perfect condition! They looked even better in person than the pic's on line(Which are Amazing)! Thanks, Will by from again!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ebay question... If I bid on some of the coral auctions ending tonight and win, can I combine them with an order from your store and have them held for shipping until next week? I don't trust any delivery the week before Christmas so would want any orders that I placed right now for delivery on Dec 27th.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ebay question... If I bid on some of the coral auctions ending tonight and win, can I combine them with an order from your store and have them held for shipping until next week? I don't trust any delivery the week before Christmas so would want any orders that I placed right now for delivery on Dec 27th.
Ooopps... never mind. Just saw on your website no shipping between Christmas and New years.

Tallison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They stop the 19th but I placed an order on Friday and received it Saturday promptly and everything looked great. Fed ex is pretty great on overnights so I wouldn't be worried

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Any order place after the 19th will not ship out till January 2nd at the earliest.

Back