Web update and eBay Auctions?!? Yes, why don't we!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,760
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just posted several hundred corals to our site, plus we just threw up close to 300 corals up for auction on eBay! +

Keep in mind all auctions start at 99 cents and there are no reserves! Better yet, you can combine shipping with anything on our site or eBay! So what are you waiting for? :D

Click on any image to take you to our eBay auctions;



















You can also click on any of the following images to take you to our WYSIWYG category on our site!























 
Hey on yalls website there's a alter ego monti for sale, but isn't that a brain freeze monti?
 
I ordered 2 chalice the other day from WWC's WYSIWYG website. They arrived today in perfect condition! They looked even better in person than the pic's on line(Which are Amazing)! Thanks, Will by from again!
 
Ebay question... If I bid on some of the coral auctions ending tonight and win, can I combine them with an order from your store and have them held for shipping until next week? I don't trust any delivery the week before Christmas so would want any orders that I placed right now for delivery on Dec 27th.
 
Ebay question... If I bid on some of the coral auctions ending tonight and win, can I combine them with an order from your store and have them held for shipping until next week? I don't trust any delivery the week before Christmas so would want any orders that I placed right now for delivery on Dec 27th.
Ooopps... never mind. Just saw on your website no shipping between Christmas and New years.
 
Ebay question... If I bid on some of the coral auctions ending tonight and win, can I combine them with an order from your store and have them held for shipping until next week? I don't trust any delivery the week before Christmas so would want any orders that I placed right now for delivery on Dec 27th.
They stop the 19th but I placed an order on Friday and received it Saturday promptly and everything looked great. Fed ex is pretty great on overnights so I wouldn't be worried
 
Ebay question... If I bid on some of the coral auctions ending tonight and win, can I combine them with an order from your store and have them held for shipping until next week? I don't trust any delivery the week before Christmas so would want any orders that I placed right now for delivery on Dec 27th.

Any order place after the 19th will not ship out till January 2nd at the earliest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new