Website feature request - order history search

Discussion in 'Bulk Reef Supply' started by don_chuwish, Dec 26, 2017.

1. don_chuwish

don_chuwish Valuable Member R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2018 Build Thread Contributor

Hello,

I don't know how many times I've had to go back and pick through my order history looking for what I bought when. It would be very handy to have a search function available. Similarly, on any given product page if I've bought it before it would be nice to have a notice on screen showing that info. Both features available on Amazon and very convenient.

- D

2. Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

That's a great idea! I'll let our dev team know.

Crabs Mcjones and Treasure Coast like this.
  3. dragon99

dragon99 Valuable Member Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2018 Build Thread Contributor

I've wished for that several times. Searching gmail for order history works, but it would be great to have on your website.

Zack K and Bulk Reef Supply like this.
  4. don_chuwish

don_chuwish Valuable Member R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2018 Build Thread Contributor

Not that I've thrown so much money at you guys that I can't even remember what I bought.... that would just be... silly.... deheheh.

Cornerboy and Zack K like this.
  5. Crabs Mcjones

Crabs Mcjones Moderator With Training Wheels Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2018 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

That's a great idea! I have a list a mile long of stuff i've bought from BRS, and if ever there is a warranty issue and I need date of purchase/proof of purchase, a search function would be awesome!

6. jkcoon

jkcoon New Member

How about "hide order history".... the wife doesn't need to accidentally see that :)

Draft saved Draft deleted